Friday, March 2, 2012
You Know You're A Reader When . . .
You know you’re a reader when:
1) You don’t mind waiting at the doctor’s office.
2) At your birthday party, you really do open the cards first
3) When home shopping, the word “built ins” causes your heart to flutter
4) Power outages just don’t bother you as much as other people
5) You judge everyone you date by their shelves, not their shoes
6) You remember the copy on your childhood cereal box
7) Your library card wears out before your debit card
8) You can remember the first book you read but not the first movie you saw
9) When looking at colleges, you only wanted to see the library
10) There has always been a flashlight in your bedroom
I know you're gonna add to the list, so pile on!