Friday, May 31, 2013

How about you.

How about you? Have you experienced this? Please share. I HATE how all blog posts, no matter how long they are, always end with these sentences. It annoys me almost as much as the emails from POTUS that have "hey" in the subject line. It's a thing. It's what you do. I HATE IT. It's like a phone call with a narcissistic friend, who blathers on about themselves for an hour and then, when you'd chew off your own arm to get off the phone, remembers to ask: So how are you? This is my cat. How about you? Do you have a cat?

1 comment:

Melissa Sarno said...

Ha! I've certainly been guilty of this in the past. It stems from an insecurity that no one will ever respond to anything I ever say ever on any post ever. However, since you asked, no, I do not have a cat. But now you are guilty of two offenses: asking the question you hate most and, like everyone else, sharing instagram-y trippy type photos of your cat, which makes you veeery clever. : )